THE RISE OF THE ELECTRIC VEHICLE IS CHANGING THE MOBILITY WORLD AT A RAPID PACE
EV charging stations are in increasing demand due to the increasing number of EVs on the road. Incorporating EV charging into your business model will embrace the future of e-mobility. Taking advantage of the current situation, you must act soon and think of innovative ways to serve your clients' changing needs. Consider EV charging as an early step to diversify your business and grow it.
Optimise your EV charging operations
- Manage your charging stations with ease, and customise your charging station features remotely.
- Set access and visibility rules (private/public), monitor and manage station health
- Manage user accounts, define access rules and terms of usage for different user groups
- Extensive APIs and integration possibilities, covering roaming with other charging networks
- Hardware flexibility through Open Charge Point Protocol (OCPP) and leading industry standards
Adapt and monetise your existing network
- Payments and billing made easy. You can set your own, detailed pricing plans and customise your billing settings. Flexible tariffs – per KW/h, per minute, etc.
- Billing of charging sessions and receipts are automatically generated
- Integration with payment gateways, with different payment options – credit cards, PayPal, SMS, etc.
- Full support of monthly settlement of charging revenues to the location owner
- Reporting and real-time dashboards
- Support for multiple currencies
Reduce energy costs and investment needed in infrastructure
- Static Load Management: Set maximum power preventing fuse from breaking due to too high power
- Dynamic Load Management: Dynamic energy distribution to and from the grid, securing capacity between chargers, queuing systems and periodically set reductions of power.
- Real-time monitoring of power needs and visual display of energy utilisation
- Peak Power Control: Peak shaving and peak optimisation, enabling automatic adjustment of available power.
- Vehicle-to-Grid (V2G) and Vehicle-to-Everything (V2X) technology support
Mobile and web apps
- White-labeling is available for all end-user services in order to match your brand, language and currency, online web portal and driver app.
- Real-time availability for charger stations nearby
- Start and stop charging as they wish
- Branded customer communication on receipts, support tickets and more
- Pay with various payment methods
- Extensive end-user management features
- Detailed information on billing plans and transactions
- Downloadable on App Store and Google Play
- Support for QR codes