Working with world-class partners
Maximize Efficiency, Minimize Costs
- Reduce administrative workload with automated payments and reimbursements, allowing a seamless charging experience for your employees.
- Ensures minimal disruption to your workplace with a straightforward installation process, so you can get your charging station up and running quickly.
- Keep your energy usage in check without compromising on charging speed. The intelligent load balancing feature optimizes power distribution among multiple EVs, saving energy and money.
Fueling Your Workforce with Premium EV Charging
- Display your commitment to sustainability with our energy-efficient charging system, making your company more attractive to eco-conscious employees and clients.
- Differentiate your benefits package by offering a convenient, cost-effective EV charging solution at work.
- Benefit from a reliable charging solution with an Uptime of 99%, ensuring the satisfaction of your employees.
Effortless Management and unique User Experience
- Easily add new employees to the system with our intuitive interface, ensuring a smooth and welcoming experience for new joiners.
- Cater to everyone's preferences with a wide variety of payment methods - from traditional credit cards to modern options like SMS, Apple Pay, and Google Pay.
- Get full support from our team, ensuring a hassle-free charging experience for your employees.
CURRENT supports EHF invoices
It is a pleasure to announce that Current now supports EHF invoicing. This means that we can collect all charging sessions from all your users on a single EHF invoice. Life will be easier for accountants, auditors, and finance managers with this...
Electric vehicle charging is the next big workplace perk
With almost eight out of 10 people in Norway choosing electric vehicles (EVs), it’s not just our roads that are changing. So many people are driving EVs, and the landscape around us is evolving, from the way we refuel to the types of businesses we...
CURRENT introduces "Spot pricing" for smarter EV charging
Unstable electricity prices can ruin the experience and sleep of both charging station administrators and users. While the old fixed-price-per-kWh setup has been popular, it only works when electricity prices are predictable and stable. When prices...