Working with world-class partners
Efficient management of any EV charging infrastructure
- Streamline billing systems and consolidate parking fees and charging expenses in one invoice.
- Minimize downtime with remote real-time monitoring of charging stations. Keep track of station availability, usage status, and identify any technical issues.
- Enhance operational efficiency with remote set-up and maintenance. Diagnose issues, perform updates, and address technical problems without needing to physically visit each station.
- Use CURRENTs CRM or your own system to manage access, price and availability for users.
Seamless and user-friendly charging experience
- Offer convenience to your EV drivers with real-time availability of charging stations, various payment methods and a user-friendly app.
- Ensure happy customers with a reliable charging solution with an uptime of 99%.
- Make payment easier for EV drivers by consolidating charging expenses and parking fees in one invoice.
- Be assured that your customers get support from our support-team if issues arise.
Energy- and cost-efficient EV charging
- Ensure adequate power supply for all charging stations without overloading the grid.
- Offer charging rates based on real-time energy prices and ensure cost-efficient charging for your EV drivers.
- Minimize electricity usage during periods of high demand with peak power control.
- Utilize queue management on locations with restricted power capacity and to ensure that all cars get enough power.
What EV Drivers Want from Car Park Charging
Electric vehicle (EV) drivers have different needs depending on where they are. You wouldn’t serve a driver looking for a quick motorway charge in the same way you would one who is parking up for a few hours of shopping. Understanding these...
Autopay & Current Collaborate: Enabling Seamless Parking for EV Drivers
Autopay takes the headache out of parking by removing physical tickets, queues, and fines away from the parking process. It works by using cameras and automatic number plate recognition (ANPR) to read the number plates of drivers registered with...