Optimise your EV charging operations
- Manage your charging stations with ease, and customise your charging station features remotely.
- Set access and visibility rules (private/public), monitor and manage station health
- Manage user accounts, define access rules and terms of usage for different user groups
- Extensive APIs and integration possibilities, covering roaming with other charging networks
- Hardware flexibility through Open Charge Point Protocol (OCPP) and leading industry standards
Monetise your network
- Payments and billing made easy. You can set your own, detailed pricing plans and customise your billing settings. Flexible tariffs – per KW/h, per minute, etc.
- Billing of charging sessions and receipts are automatically generated
- Integration with payment gateways, with different payment options – credit cards, PayPal, SMS, etc.
- Full support of monthly settlement of charging revenues to the location owner
- Reporting and real-time dashboards
- Support for multiple currencies
Reduce energy costs and investment needed in infrastructure
- Real-time monitoring of power needs and visual display of energy utilisation
- Static Load Management: Set maximum power preventing fuse from breaking due to too high power
- Dynamic Load Management: Dynamic energy distribution behind the meter, securing capacity between chargers, queuing systems and periodically set reductions of power.
- Peak Power Control: Peak shaving and peak optimisation, enabling automatic adjustment of available power.
- Vehicle-to-Grid (V2G) and Vehicle-to-Everything (V2X) technology support - technology support, ensures dynamic energy distribution to and from the grid form the charging system.
Mobile and web apps
- White-labeling is available for all end-user services in order to match your brand, language and currency, online web portal and driver app.
- Real-time availability for charger stations nearby
- Start and stop charging as they wish
- Branded customer communication on receipts, support tickets and more
- Pay with various payment methods
- Extensive end-user management features
- Detailed information on billing plans and transactions
- Downloadable on App Store and Google Play
- Support for QR codes