TRANSITION TO AN EMISSION-FREE FLEET
What if we reduce your costs by 15% to 25%? McKinsey estimates that this can be achieved by 2030 if you switch to electric vehicles from fossil fueled vehicles. Electric vehicles have superior efficiency, electricity is reasonable in price, and fleet vehicles are highly utilized. As a result, fleet operators quickly recover the up-front cost of an EV. The result will be lower overall costs. In addition to lowering fleet costs, transitioning to EV fleets will allow you to manage energy more efficiently.
Wide charger support from 40+ hardware brands and counting
The CURRENT platform is compatible with 40+ charging hardware brands and is one of five platforms certified by the Open Charge Alliance (OCA).
For this reason, you can install various hardware charger stations and manage them all in CURRENT. Choosing from multiple vendors gives you and your customers flexibility and choice.
Optimise your EV charging operations
- Manage your charging stations with ease, and customise your charging station features remotely.
- Set access and visibility rules (private/public), monitor and manage station health
- Manage user accounts, define access rules and terms of usage for different user groups
- Extensive APIs and integration possibilities, covering roaming with other charging networks
- Hardware flexibility through Open Charge Point Protocol (OCPP) and leading industry standards
Controlling costs and generating additional revenue
- Control access to charge points for all drivers
- Generate additional revenue by setting charging fees for visitors
- Billing settings can be customized and detailed pricing plans can be set up
- Connect home chargers of your employees and integrate with public charging operators via roaming
- Reporting and dashboards in real-time
- Multiple currencies supported
Reduce energy costs and investment needed in infrastructure
- Static Load Management: Set maximum power preventing fuse from breaking due to too high power
- Dynamic Load Management: Dynamic energy distribution to and from the grid, securing capacity between chargers, queuing systems and periodically set reductions of power.
- Real-time monitoring of power needs and visual display of energy utilisation
- Peak Power Control: Peak shaving and peak optimisation, enabling automatic adjustment of available power.
- Vehicle-to-Grid (V2G) and Vehicle-to-Everything (V2X) technology support
Mobile app allowing drivers to charge at any time, anywhere
- Real-time availability for charger stations nearby
- Start and stop charging as they wish
- Monitor charging in real-time
- Pay with various payment methods
- See receipts and usage history
- Remotely control and resolve user-issues
- Support for QR codes to easily connect to the charge point with the app