Charge Point Installers:
Position your business for maximum success
EV CHARGING IS MORE THAN JUST SELLING
AND INSTALLING CHARGERS
By 2025, charging at home and at work will account for 90% of the market. Your business can easily take part of this by establishing your own customer base and monetize it to increase your business's potential. Today, customers want more than just a charger. Software is needed to control the charge point, set restrictions, view reports, and collect payments.
CURRENT offers a complete, ready-to-use system backed by almost a decade of valuable experience. Using our services, you will be able to serve your B2C and B2B clients across the country, and bundling your offering with recurring revenue streams for maintenance checks and down-payments for installation.
WHY CHOOSE CURRENT
With CURRENT, you can easily serve your clients after the installation is complete and monetise on maintenance and support services on the charging facility.
A ready-to-use system for maximizing your business' potential
Win more sales and grow your revenue
Remote EV Charge Point Management
In 80% of cases, maintenance can be handled remotely:
- Manage, resolve and monitor your charge point network remotely.
- Access to detailed log of all technical events and a mechanism for auto-fault recovery are provided.
Keeping track of payments and billing
Earn recurring revenues using the payment features already in use:
- Sell maintenance and support services on the charging facility, and earn recurring revenues
- Set up monthly down-payments covering the installation cost agreed with the location owner
Dynamic Load Balancing
Energy management using smart technologies:
- Clients with dozens of parking lots may not have enough electric supply to power all of them, so be prepared to handle that situation. The Dynamic Load Management from CURRENT will help you attract these customers.
Support for a wide range of chargers
Partnering with world-class hardware manufacturers:
- Supporting current and future industry standards and protocols.
- Compatibility and configuration with 40+ manufacturers of charging points.
Wide charger support from 40+ hardware brands and counting
The CURRENT platform is compatible with 40+ charging hardware brands and is one of five platforms certified by the Open Charge Alliance (OCA).
For this reason, you can install various hardware charger stations and manage them all in CURRENT. Choosing from multiple vendors gives you and your customers flexibility and choice.
Providing your clients with the right software to set up all of their charge points
Remote EV Charge Point Operations
- Remotely control and resolve customer issues
- Detailed logs, connectivity, hardware status, etc
- Manage user accounts, define access rules and terms of usage for different user groups
- Hardware flexibility through Open Charge Point Protocol (OCPP) and leading industry standards
New revenue streams – earn recurring revenues on service fees and maintenance offering
- Billing of charging sessions and receipts are automatically generated
- Integration with payment gateways, with different payment options – credit cards, PayPal, SMS, etc.
- Reporting and real-time dashboards
- Support for multiple currencies
Smart Charging and Dynamic Load Balancing
- Static Load Management: Set maximum power preventing fuse from breaking due to too high power
- Dynamic Load Management: Dynamic energy distribution to and from the grid, securing capacity between chargers, queuing systems and periodically set reductions of power.
Mobile app making charging simple will keep your customers happy with minimum of support
- Real-time availability for charger stations nearby
- Start and stop charging as they wish
- Monitor charging in real-time
- Pay with various payment methods
- See receipts and usage history
- Remotely control and resolve customer issues
- Support for QR codes to easily connect to the charge point with the app
How to get started in 5 steps
Here’s how we can start working together:
Based on your business needs, we will provide you with a commitment-free price estimation
We will collaborate with you to fully understand how we can grow your business, together.
And we will get all details sorted before drafting an agreement.
Once you're happy with everything, you can sign with us.
Our onboarding manager helps you to implement the platform, provides all the necessary training, and gets everything ready for you.
You are ready to set up your charging operation and grow your business.
OCPP Certified Charge Point Installers
Our software platform strictly follows the Open Charge Point Protocol (OCPP). It is fully certified by the Open Charge Alliance (OCA) as a result, and we've already integrated with 40+ charge point manufacturers.
Open and future-proofed – You can rely on CURRENT's platform to fulfill all technical requirements, while focusing fully on your business and customers.
What our customers think
«A ready-to-use system for our EV charging systems was important to us as one of Oslo's leading electrical contractors. With CURRENT, we are able to serve B2C and B2B clients across the country and monetize maintenance and support services as a sought-after additional service.»
CEO, Datek Installation
«Within a few weeks, we were able to install several EV charging stations using the CURRENT platform. As a result, we can now offer a complete charging solution for the smart grid of the future and grow our network.»
CEO, Hurum Kraft AS
«The scalable solution from CURRENT gives us full control of our charging stations. Energy costs decrease and earnings increase as we expand our electric vehicle charging.»
Technical Property Director, Mustad Eiendom