Profit from the electric vehicle revolution
ENERGY UTILITIES HAVE A LUCRATIVE OPPORTUNITY WITH EV CHARGING
With the introduction of electric vehicles, power grid pressure will increase. The electric car represents a new energy demand for utilities, and the global energy consumption will double by 2050. In the long run, utilities that embrace the EV revolution rapidly will save money, while creating new revenue streams with new products and services.
WHY CHOOSE CURRENT
CURRENT provides a robust EV charging management platform to generate profits and new revenue streams. Intelligent energy management and support for Vehicle-to-Grid (V2G) connectivity are of utmost importance.
End-to-end solution for EV charging and energy management
Monetise your current and future grid infrastructure
Get to market quickly
- Set up a new network or migrate your existing network.
- With a white-labelled EV charging platform, energy utilities can build, own, and operate a public EV charging network and increase kWh sales.
Low maintenance costs and high return on investment:
- It is possible to avoid upgrading the power distribution grid by utilising smart charging and dynamic load management technologies.
- With CURRENT's API services, you can easily integrate your ERP, CRM, point-of-sale, payment and billing solutions.
- As well, the chargers can be used as a distributed energy asset to optimise grid operations and open up new market opportunities.
Open and future-proofed
- Adhering to global EV charging standards (OCPP 1.6 and higher, and ISO 15118).
- Modular and scalable cloud-based platform that supports Vehicle-to-Grid (V2G) communications.
Support for a wide range of chargers
- Supporting current and future industry standards and protocols within the charging ecosystem.
- Compatible and easily configurable with charge points from 40+ manufacturers.
The CURRENT platform allows you to add EV charging as a new service for your clients
Optimise your EV charging operations
- Manage your charging stations with ease, and customise your charging station features remotely.
- Set access and visibility rules (private/public), monitor and manage station health
- Manage user accounts, define access rules and terms of usage for different user groups
- Extensive APIs and integration possibilities, covering roaming with other charging networks
- Hardware flexibility through Open Charge Point Protocol (OCPP) and leading industry standards
Adapt and monetise your existing network
- Payments and billing made easy. You can set your own, detailed pricing plans and customise your billing settings. Flexible tariffs – per KW/h, per minute, etc.
- Billing of charging sessions and receipts are automatically generated
- Integration with payment gateways, with different payment options – credit cards, PayPal, SMS, etc.
- Full support of monthly settlement of charging revenues to the location owner
- Reporting and real-time dashboards
- Support for multiple currencies
Reduce energy costs and investment needed in infrastructure
- Static Load Management: Set maximum power preventing fuse from breaking due to too high power
- Dynamic Load Management: Dynamic energy distribution to and from the grid, securing capacity between chargers, queuing systems and periodically set reductions of power.
- Real-time monitoring of power needs and visual display of energy utilisation
- Peak Power Control: Peak shaving and peak optimisation, enabling automatic adjustment of available power.
- Vehicle-to-Grid (V2G) and Vehicle-to-Everything (V2X) technology support
Increase customer loyalty and expand your business offering with EV charging
- White-labeling is available for all end-user services in order to match your brand, language and currency, online web portal and driver app.
- Real-time availability for charger stations nearby
- Start and stop charging as they wish
- Branded customer communication on receipts, support tickets and more
- Pay with various payment methods
- Extensive end-user management features
- Detailed information on billing plans and transactions
- Downloadable on App Store and Google Play
- Support for QR codes
How to get started in 5 steps
Here’s how we can start working together:
Based on your business needs, we will provide you with a commitment-free price estimation
We will collaborate with you to fully understand how we can grow your business, together.
And we will get all details sorted before drafting an agreement.
Once you're happy with everything, you can sign with us.
Our onboarding manager helps you to implement the platform, provides all the necessary training, and gets everything ready for you.
You are ready to set up your charging operation and grow your business.
OCPP Certified Energy Utilities
Our software platform strictly follows the Open Charge Point Protocol (OCPP). It is fully certified by the Open Charge Alliance (OCA) as a result, and we've already integrated with 40+ charge point manufacturers.
Open and future-proofed – You can rely on CURRENT's platform to fulfill all technical requirements, while focusing fully on your business and customers.
What our customers think
«Within a few weeks, we were able to install several EV charging stations using the CURRENT platform. As a result, we can now offer a complete charging solution for the smart grid of the future and grow our network.»
CEO, Hurum Kraft AS
«The scalable solution from CURRENT gives us full control of our charging stations. Energy costs decrease and earnings increase as we expand our electric vehicle charging.»
Technical Property Director, Mustad Eiendom
«A ready-to-use system for our EV charging systems was important to us as one of Oslo's leading electrical contractors. With CURRENT, we are able to serve B2C and B2B clients across the country and monetize maintenance and support services as a sought-after additional service.»
CEO, Datek Installation