ENERGY UTILITIES HAVE A LUCRATIVE OPPORTUNITY WITH EV CHARGING
With the introduction of electric vehicles, power grid pressure will increase. The electric car represents a new energy demand for utilities, and the global energy consumption will double by 2050. In the long run, utilities that embrace the EV revolution rapidly will save money, while creating new revenue streams with new products and services.
Optimise your EV charging operations
- Manage your charging stations with ease, and customise your charging station features remotely.
- Set access and visibility rules (private/public), monitor and manage station health
- Manage user accounts, define access rules and terms of usage for different user groups
- Extensive APIs and integration possibilities, covering roaming with other charging networks
- Hardware flexibility through Open Charge Point Protocol (OCPP) and leading industry standards
Adapt and monetise your existing network
- Payments and billing made easy. You can set your own, detailed pricing plans and customise your billing settings. Flexible tariffs – per KW/h, per minute, etc.
- Billing of charging sessions and receipts are automatically generated
- Integration with payment gateways, with different payment options – credit cards, PayPal, SMS, etc.
- Full support of monthly settlement of charging revenues to the location owner
- Reporting and real-time dashboards
- Support for multiple currencies
Reduce energy costs and investment needed in infrastructure
- Static Load Management: Set maximum power preventing fuse from breaking due to too high power
- Dynamic Load Management: Dynamic energy distribution to and from the grid, securing capacity between chargers, queuing systems and periodically set reductions of power.
- Real-time monitoring of power needs and visual display of energy utilisation
- Peak Power Control: Peak shaving and peak optimisation, enabling automatic adjustment of available power.
- Vehicle-to-Grid (V2G) and Vehicle-to-Everything (V2X) technology support
Increase customer loyalty and expand your business offering with EV charging
- White-labeling is available for all end-user services in order to match your brand, language and currency, online web portal and driver app.
- Real-time availability for charger stations nearby
- Start and stop charging as they wish
- Branded customer communication on receipts, support tickets and more
- Pay with various payment methods
- Extensive end-user management features
- Detailed information on billing plans and transactions
- Downloadable on App Store and Google Play
- Support for QR codes