CHARGE POINT MANAGEMENT SOLUTION
Regardless of the size of your charging business, we offer complete charging infrastructure management, end-user mobile and web apps, and smart energy management features to help you achieve your business goals. CURRENT EV Charging Platform is OCCP fully certified by the Open Charge Alliance (OCA).
EV CHARGING PLATFORM - Modules and Key Features
OPERATING AND MANAGING YOUR CHARGING INFRASTRUCTURE
- Set access and visibility rules (private/public), monitor and manage station health
- Manage user accounts, define access rules and terms of usage for different user groups
- Extensive APIs and integration possibilities, covering roaming with other charging networks
- Hardware flexibility through Open Charge Point Protocol (OCPP) and leading industry standards
PAYMENTS AND BILLING
- You can set your own, detailed pricing plans and customise your billing settings. Flexible tariffs – per KW/h, per minute, etc.
- Billing of charging sessions and receipts are automatically generated
- Integration with payment gateways, with different payment options – credit cards, PayPal, SMS, etc.
- Full support of monthly settlement of charging revenues to the location owner
- Reporting and real-time dashboards
- Support for multiple currencies
ENERGY MANAGEMENT USING SMART TECHNOLOGIES
- Static Load Management: Set maximum power preventing fuse from breaking due to too high power
- Dynamic Load Management: Dynamic energy distribution to and from the grid, securing capacity between chargers, queuing systems and periodically set reductions of power.
- Real-time monitoring of power needs and visual display of energy utilisation
- Peak Power Control: Peak shaving and peak optimization, enabling automatic adjustment of available power.
- Vehicle-to-Grid (V2G) and Vehicle-to-Everything (V2X) technology support
MOBILE AND WEB APPS FOR EV DRIVERS
- White-labeling is available for all end-user services in order to match your brand, language and currency, online web portal and driver app.
- Real-time availability for charger stations nearby
- Start and stop charging as they wish
- Branded customer communication on receipts, support tickets and more
- Pay with various payment methods
- Extensive end-user management features
- Detailed information on billing plans and transactions
- Downloadable on App Store and Google Play
- Support for QR codes
Get started in 5 easy steps
Here are five steps to get your EV charging network up and running:
As soon as the chargers are installed, the CURRENT team can onboard and start your EV charging business within a few weeks.
The CURRENT EV Charging platform is capable of integrating into the largest charging networks worldwide.
CURRENT provides white-labeled mobile apps for your brand
With CURRENT EV Charging you are able to set up flexible pricing - per KWH, per minute, start fee, parking fee, etc.