Frontend lead developer
Want to take on an adventure - while honing your skills in user-friendly solutions and good design? Want to help create new and exciting solutions for an electric future as part of a high-growth company (also as co-owner)?
Maybe you are the one we're looking for!
We are CURRENT
Our company has been committed to e-mobility and smart energy management since 2013, almost at the same time as electric cars began hitting the streets. Over the years, we have grown to become the largest independent provider of e-mobility platforms in Scandinavia, with over 8,500 stations and 25.000 users monthly. With our platform, we can easily adapt to our customers' needs. Through our advanced technology, autonomous systems, and intelligent billing, we support companies in their energy transition.
We have basketball players, swimmers, skiers, gamers, movie buffs, musicians, in short: a wide variety of people. We offer a positive, open-minded work environment with a diverse team. Our team consists of engineers, technologists, designers, marketers, and salespeople. As a team, we are passionate about finding the right solutions for our clients and assisting them in making the transition to fully electric mobility.
Your weekday in CURRENT
We at Current Eco work together to build a positive work culture that emphasizes cooperation, continuous improvement, and learning. We are a multi-cultural team with nationalities and backgrounds from all over the world. We work hard and celebrate our successes, handle challenges with solid customer-oriented solutions and we learn something new every day.
Innovation, openness, and reliability are values that guide our work.
Your responsibilities with us:
- Tech lead for Frontend-development with plenty of freedom and responsibility!
- Responsibility for developing and drifting our apps and web-services
- Improve, design and develop new user-friendly solutions for e-mobility and e-charging operations
- Participate in planning and developing new functions connecting to e-mobility charging
- Participate in projects
- Work closely with the rest of the development team to build and drift a robust, secure, scalable, and flexible platform.
We hope you have:
- Very good experience in HTML and SCSS
- Good experience with using REST-api
- Good experience with Angular
- Experience with developing and drifting bigger scalable web-applications
- Experience working in a team consisting of both backend and frontend
In addition, it would be an advantage if you have
- Knowledge of Ionic or equivalent hybrid app development
- Experience with design, designer tools, user testing and UX-design
- Experience with tools for version control
- Knowledge on Azure and IoT
Personal qualifications we are looking for:
- You are driven and good at collaborating with others
- You are self-motivated and learn quickly
- Willing to work closely and cooperate with your colleagues
- You are innovative, systematic, solution oriented and have good powers of execution
- You are a team player who enjoys learning and have excellent cooperation skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills, preferably in both English and Norwegian
We are offering
- Extensive influence in a fast-growing organisation
- Huge potential for the right candidate for development within the organisation
- Become a part of a friendly team in a strong professional environment
- Competitive conditions
- Mobile subscription
- Fitness centre
- Offices in central Oslo