SALes director, northern-EUROPe
Charging electric vehicles with smart technology. That's what we do!
The charge point management solution offered by CURRENT is cloud-based. Using this software platform, Charge Point Operators (CPOs), e-Mobility Service Providers (eMSPs) and installers can successfully launch their respective businesses. A significant part of CURRENT's offering revolves around facilitating the electric vehicle revolution and the advancement of smart sustainable cities. As our business continues to grow, we develop and deliver new product solutions on a continuous basis. Keeping up with the pace means we need you! We're seeking new, ambitious team members to support the company's rapid expansion and to keep up with the company's rapid growth.
We have basketball players, swimmers, skiers, gamers, movie buffs, musicians, in short: a wide variety of people. We offer a positive, open-minded work environment with a diverse team. Our team consists of engineers, technologists, designers, marketers, and salespeople. As a team, we are passionate about finding the right solutions for our clients and assisting them in making the transition to fully electric mobility.
Specifically, we are looking for support in developing our Northern European market, with Oslo as the base.
In this role, you will prospect, qualify, develop, and close target accounts. To craft winning EV charging solutions and services, you will identify market opportunities, meet with prospective and existing customers frequently to understand their needs and challenges, and work with the CURRENT team. Participating in the bid and contracting process as well as developing sales materials and managing and building a sales team are all tasks that you will be responsible for. In this position, you will develop new relationships at C-level with clients (e.g. utilities, automotive, oil and gas companies) and prospects as well as manage and deepen existing relationships. Your foresight and innovation will help the company evolve its products and services based on changing client and market needs over time.
- Source, qualify, nurture, develop, close, and contract new business opportunities.
- Generate proposals based on target client criteria or respond to tenders of target clients.
- Excel in defining solutions based on the CURRENT charging platform in line with client budgets and purchase requirements.
- Maintain an overview of long-term client needs and market developments.
- Build and maintain CURRENT thought leadership by participating in relevant events and conferences and providing presentations.
- Ensure a smooth onboarding of new clients by working closely with the CURRENT Customer Success team
Ideally, a Sales / Account Director who has knowledge of software as well as a strong affinity or experience with SaaS solutions would be ideal. You are commonly acknowledged as a "thought leader" in your industry and you are able to establish, maintain, and strengthen strong, efficient relationships in your industry. You possess very strong analytical skills, are able to identify client challenges and needs quickly, and offer a solution based on the CURRENT cloud-based charging platform.
You are highly motivated and able to execute sales strategies independently. In addition to being an entrepreneurial team player, you are self-starting and you can fit well in a small but rapidly growing company.
- a Bachelor- or Master’s degree in Business, Economics, Engineering, or Computer Science;
- at least 5 years of sales experience in the energy market and/or IT/software market;
- preferred experience, or strong affinity with the EV market;
- a strong professional network in the energy sector;
- proven strong negotiation and closing skills as well as financial and business acumen;
- demonstrated ability to establish and maintain good relationships with (prospective) clients;
- strong written and verbal communication skills and excellent presentation skills;
- an EU/EFTA Nationality;
- a professional fluency in English, both written and verbal;
- a sustainable mindset!
Electric vehicles are growing lightning fast! Working at CURRENT means working in a dynamic, innovative, and informal organization that is constantly innovating and embracing new ideas and challenges. Our headquarters are based in Oslo and you’ll have the chance to actively contribute to a sustainable future!
Join our revolutionary transition in mobility and energy!
- Extensive influence in a fast-growing organization
- Huge potential for the right candidate for development within the organization
- Become a part of a friendly team in a strong professional environment
- Competitive conditions
- Mobile subscription
- Cafeteria (Oslo)
- Fitness centre (Oslo)
- Offices in central Oslo